Although I have never met him in person, I have long appreciated the work of Claude Werner, and not just because we are both professors (Werner being known as The Tactical Professor).
Owing to his “heady” approach to gun education and training (e.g., his “Mind Map” captured below), Werner addresses the mental game of personal protection more than many, hence the subtitle of his blog: “more than weapons manipulation.” I like that.
- Shooting yourself
- Shooting someone you shouldn’t have, either intentionally or unintentionally
- Getting needlessly arrested
- Getting shot by police officers responding to a call for help
- Leaving guns where unauthorized persons can access them, resulting in tragedies
- Frightening innocent people around you
View original post 312 more words